Learn to meet
diverse needs of all students
Open up the world for children of all ages as you learn from professors such as Mark Jakowski, Ph.D., who believes, “All students can learn and grow. Students learn the best when they are actively engaged in the subject matter. Although there are times when direct instruction is necessary, lifelong learning and lifelong lessons are instilled through
At Malone, we prepare knowledgeable, reflective, collaborative educators who are committed to serving others in order that all children may learn and develop to their fullest potential — and interact with each other and their environment with respect, compassion, and fairness.
Why study Intervention Specialist Education at Malone?
- Malone has important, unique partnerships with local schools in Stark County — some courses are actually taught by Malone professors but within the walls of a public school.
- Employers of our graduates say that these teachers demonstrate a commitment to address the needs of all students in a caring, nondiscriminatory, and equitable manner.
- The School of Education is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), the standard of excellence in teacher pedagogy.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.s of the School of Education & Human Development may choose to teach in Ohio, but our alumni also teach throughout the nation and around the world.
- We emphasize using the latest technology in the classroom and will make sure you’re comfortable with it before you graduate!
- Malone also offers a number of graduate programs in education.
- Malone is a host site for the national tutoring program, America Reads, America Counts. You can earn money while you tutor children one-on-one in
half hoursessions in reading and math.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.within a structured, supervised setting.
View course curriculum
Course requirements Intervention Specialist Education are listed in the official Academic Catalog.
Once in the catalog, you can use the buttons (pictured left) located at the upper right of the page to plan your courses, save courses to your own personalized catalog, print them, and more!
After graduating from Malone, Shelby followed her passion for service and education, moving to Tulsa, Oklahoma to work for Teach for America.