Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Students from a wide array of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations will learn the skills necessary to advance their careers and change the dynamics of their organizational workplace. The program is built on a model that promotes a Christ-centered approach to leading.
Small Class Sizes
Our class size is kept small to facilitate learning, networking among the students, and a high level of student-faculty interaction. Our distinguished faculty are exceptional teachers who want to help you succeed.
- Are current managers/leaders or aspire to lead
- Want to better understand how people function as individuals and in a group
- Want to better understand their own leadership style
- Agree that treating people ethically and respectfully is a key to success
- Have the academic ability to complete graduate level work
View course curriculum